Dr Sean Mackay is a Melbourne-based surgeon and researcher.
Sean’s clinical interests are:
- Hepatobiliary surgery
- Upper Gastro-intestinal surgery
- Bariatric (weight-loss) surgery
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery
- Single-incision laparoscopic surgery
- Therapeutic endoscopy
Sean’s public hospital appointments are through Eastern Health, and he is a surgeon at:
Sean’s main office is at the Epworth Eastern Consulting Suites.
Sean’s academic appointment is as a senior lecturer with Monash University’s Eastern Health Clinical School, and his research interests include:
- objective assessment of surgical technical skills
- surgical training and education
- providing support to the Eastern Health Surgical Research Group